I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

EMO:(

does know in when started ,i'm will suddenly emo ..does know is what happen will like this..i'm try to keep asked my self..why i'm will like this?? but in the ended also still can't get it the answer ...izit me is jealous?? or is dislike??but i'm can swear to say,i'm totally is know all is passed..but does know is what gonna on..when hear or see it..my feel will like emo..this not the 1st time..who can tell me ..this is call what??

i'm know for him..all the thing is nothing..but me..probable he does not know my feel..so does not know started in when ..i'm does not have telling him directly what happen i'm not happy..even sometime i will angry him ...but seem like also does not know the back reason is what..like that few day ago..and last week..can't remember directly is which days..but..that is nt important ..now for me important is i'm think i'm need to find the way to solve this problem..if not i'm think one day's i will become mad ...



have many thing in this few month is totally change alot for me...does know is what reason..just almost my friend also say like this..for my self..i'm totally does't know this is good for me or bad?? because me before wont like this de...won't easy get emo without any reason..




just chat with one college friend in fb chat..he say me for he is like vy diam diam in college de..but now only know me like is have problem de ppl..probable is he recognize me not long time .. so only will think's like this...but he is quite nice guy for chatting de...

4 comments:

  1. u will feel emo juz becoz u got stress. u and he de things i didnt know a lot so i cant say too much.. but u know that all the past things if now u still cant apologize him de hua, u will very suffer.. u try to talk to him that u really dun like and wat u duwan..if still cannot de hua,next time when we come out,u only tell me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..yi...i will be ok de..actually also cant say is he wrong de..because i'm dun know my self is wad wrong..will suddenly emo ...i hv tell him wad i'm dislike de...he also hv hear me..and i'm know he vy love me..this all the thing me also can feel it de..bt jz dun know y..when every time see dao something jiu hui feel vy emo de..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. becoz u jealous lo, u care about him lo..is very simple de... i also will emo if he do like that

    ReplyDelete